Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday's Little Known Facts

Introduction- I began writing "Little Known Facts" on the bulletin board at work awhile back.  They were always received well, and usually sparked a discussion.  The only catch is that I made up the facts.  That is not to say they are definitely not true, but I doubt I'm that good of a guesser, and never would take the time to prove myself wrong.  So every Saturday I will post 2 facts for your enjoyment.  Only one is true -- thats for my enjoyment. 

- Play-Doh was invented by NASA scientists as a quick-fix compound astronauts could use to fix broken pipes, tubes, seals, etc. After the compound failed their battery of tests, one scientist decided to market it as a toy after he saw his children playing with a sample he had brought home.

- Vincent Van Gogh only sold 1 painting in his life, and that was to his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment